What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate guide to password recovery and management
- Also works for windows programs, such as microsoft office and instant messengers, and also websites.
- Concentrates all the experience gathered on this topic, that has helped hundreds of people
- Provides many methods to recover passwords from windows accounts
- I’m also going to show you how to manage them effectively
- The Ultimate Guide To Password Recovery And Management
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Password Recovery and Management scores 65.53/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.passwordrecoveryandmanagement.info, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: passwordrecoveryandmanagement.info you’ll also be taken through to passwordrecoveryandmanagement.info, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)